Wabco Product Update
When it comes to trailers the ability to monitor a range of conditions and functions is important, after all, the goal of every truck owner is to reduce the costs associated with operating a truck while improving the efficiency of the truck on the road. Previously if you wanted to monitor a function, it was achieved by either a multi-purpose device, which was often difficult to use or through a trailer mounted device.
New to the Wabco collection is the Wabco Smartboard; this device combines all the functions of a range of trailer monitoring devices that were once separately mounted, into a single multi-functional system.
If you own a Trailer EBS D & E systems, the Wabco brake Smartboard is a retrofit option, and thankfully these come in two variants. One of the variants available to buy is the *ADR* for dangerous goods vehicles.
The ADR Variant for dangerous goods vehicles SmartBoard part number is 446 192 11 0
The SmartBoard part number for the battery option is 446 192 110 0
Wabco is exceptionally pleased to announce these two variants are now available on the Australian market.
Smartboard benefits include:
- A customisable welcome screen
- The operating controls and information is easily sourced within a single, locally configured system
- Multiple language availabilities
- Easy to use with a very simple operation and menu guidance using just three buttons
- There is optical warning available for all safety-related functions, with user-specifiable parameter settings
- An extended icon oriented display for both clarity and simplicity together with maximum functionality
- All main functions are accessible with a single *click*
- Mileage counter
- Load monitoring
- Diagnostic and failure
- Multiple languages
- Tyre monitoring
- Air suspensions
- Lining wear
When it comes to the SmartBoard repair options – they are as follows:
- Battery Repair Kit – part number 449 192 920 3
- Cover – part number 446 192 650 4