The Torana is prepped and loaded into the transporter and will leave tonight for Bathurst for round 2 of the 2021 Gulf Western Oils Touring Car Masters series.
Unlike round 1 at Symmons the team have the right diff and gearbox ratios sorted, and last time Ryan raced at Bathurst in 2019 was the first time he was well and truly quicker than John Bowe. The shock absorbers are also adjusted to the previous Bathurst settings and Ryan is confident and is aiming to give the team another podium result.
Bathurst has big long straights and does favour the cars with 6 Litre engines however the forecast is for rain each day if wet or damp should swing back in Ryan’s favour a little as he is a demon in the wet and greasy conditions with his super quick reflexes.
For those that missed it on the TV from Symmons, we have now posted one of the two times Ryan got a tap from Steve Johnson and somehow caught the slide and missed hitting the fence. (2) TCM
Round 1, Race 3 start – YouTube Supercars has advised that TCM will be featured on TV as follows:
- Foxtel and Kayo coverage of Qualifying and all Races
- Free to Air coverage on 7Mate of Race 3 on Sunday
- Practice Friday 26th 7.50am
- Qualifying Friday 26th 10.20am
- Trophy Race Friday 26th 2.05pm
- Race 1, Saturday 27th 10.30am
- Race 2 Sunday 28th 8.25am
- Race 3 Sunday 28th 1.05pm – Live on 7mate
For more information during race weekends please follow our Facebook page,